Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year = New Post

Where did December go? As a matter of fact, where did September, October, and November go? 2011 was such a blur and went by way too quickly. Life became busy and no time was left for the farm. 2012 will NOT be that way. Time to focus and get back on track.

Santa brought me tons of reading material. I guess I was a good boy after all. I am excited to start reading and learning things that I have yet to discover. I will write a book review on each book I read. I have already finished one and will start on the review shortly.

Our garden got started a little earlier than I had hoped. My son received a science experiment for Christmas which resulted in the planting of seeds. Since we were already planting seeds, why not plant a few more eh? We have decided to do raised, wide rowed beds for our garden. Our soil is not conducive to draining, plus raised beds look nicer. Time to start saving money for landscape timbers and building massive rows.

Here's to a prosperous and happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment